Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Rules of Clone

As of late, my co-workers and I have been plagued with a league of nutcases, screwballs, and ranters exclaiming bizarre family histories, intruding on our typically otherwise fine work situation. Whether the local Kinko's is kicking all of the nutters out or the finally-arrived heat of summer is causing some mass brain fever, I don't know. All I know is that I am slowly turning into one.

This morning, as I was brewing tea and cooking up some fresh grain oatmeal, this song popped into my head (strange enough I was contemplating a dooowop version of Deep Purple's "Sweet Child of Time" - tha twill come later perhaps).

Here it is:




Good night.

3 comments:

Rik Tod Johnson said...

Dude, like seriously...

You need to zip me the mp3 so I can drop it on my iPod...

Freakin' delicious.

Phil said...

Mark, that's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

You Rock DUDE!

I love the ending! Can you write one for me! F'n A!