Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Big Blue Rubber Hands

Well, well, well...

I finally got this setup through box.net. A quick, pain free sign-in later, and I have a free account, with 1GB of space for storage (and sharing, etc.).

I popped this out onto a voice mail (via google talk) to my bros Rik and Bean t'other night for to give a shout out and to see if they would bounce it back to me so's I could check out the quality and such. One came back a little better than they t'other, but they both got through rough and fuzzy, and that's how I like things to be sometimes.

Now there is no excuse, no more delays....

My Ol' lady has a big ol’ pair
Of blue rubber Hands
She doesn’t just use ‘em for
Washing the pots and pans

It’s nice that
She buyed em
Cuz it makes me glad
When across the kitchen floor and more
We start doing the dance

So put on your rubber gloves
And start scrubbin’

Yeah put on your blue rubber gloves
And start scrubbin’

It’s nice that
She buyed em
Cuz it makes me glad
When across the kitchen floor and more
We start doing the dance
When across the kitchen floor and more
We start doing the dance

My lady’s got a pair
Of fancy rubber gloves
They blue
And oh they do
A magic that they does







- Mark Otis

Music and Lyrics Copyright 2009 Mark Allen Johnson

2 comments:

Rik Tod Johnson said...

Most excellent... glad to see you found something that worked. This is going to be sweet...

limbosaint said...

Glad to see box.net worked for you, brother. I, too, look forward to more of your musings and usings!! B.