Sunday, May 2, 2010

Of an Igloo Getting Warmer





Little Snowball in the corner
of an igloo getting warmer
do you dare to tempt your fate
roll along fore it's too late

For naught or thirty-two is the score
if much higher you're no more
but without heat life's a bore
roll along fore it is too late

See my lady she my honey
she gets it right on the money
so it goes with snowy bunnies
and I appreciate

See she and me in the igloo is fine
but your stay has outplayed it's time
cuz when the bump turns into grind
I capitulate

Soon inside this snowy sauna
acting natural like the fauna
warm walls melt to warmer water
in the mix that nixes hate

little snowball in the corner
of an igloo getting warmer
do you dare to tempt your fate
roll along roll along roll along


Music and Lyrics copyright 2010 Mark Allen Johnson

No comments: